WE ARE STAYING OPEN TO SERVE YOU THROUGH THIS PANDEMIC!!
IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT AND HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT COMING IN, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AS WE ARE OFFERING TELEMEDICINE APPOINTMENTS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
How to Protect Yourself
How can I protect myself and my loved ones?
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Wear a face covering when out in public
Symptoms & Testing
What are the symptoms and complications that COVID-19 can cause?
Current symptoms reported for patients with COVID-19 have included mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing. Read about COVID-19 Symptoms.
At Your Appointment
- We ask that patients wear a mask to their appointment
- Guests will be asked to wait outside the office unless the patient is a minor, needs an interpreter, or has a medical need. This will help allow for social distancing in our waiting area
- Patients and guests will have an in-office temperature
Where to get tested
Additional Information & Resources
- If you are sick or concerned about your health: Contact your health care provider by phone. Do not go to the hospital, except in a life-threatening situation.
Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Website
World Health Organization Coronavirus Website
The information on this page was adapted from CDC.gov and HealthVermont.gov